A Beginner’s Guide to Vaping Cannabis
Are you looking for a healthier alternative to smoking Cannabis? Then you might want to try a cannabis vape. However, for someone new to the world of vaping, it can be a little overwhelming to choose the right vape and concentrate. Let us help you out, here is a complete beginner’s guide to vaping cannabis.
Why vape Cannabis?
We have seen a lot of beginners ask, “Why vape Cannabis?”
Well, there are a lot of reasons why a lot of regular cannabis users are switching from smoking to vaping. For starters, unlike smoking, it doesn’t produce lung-attacking carcinogens and is also a more discrete way to consume cannabis. The vape is less pungent than smoke which attracts less attention.
Moreover, vapors enter the bloodstream faster than smoke. A vaporizer heats the cannabis just enough to extract terpenes and cannabinoids, but not high enough to burn the plant. As soon as you inhale the vapors, they enter your bloodstream and allow faster results. Another benefit of cannabis vaping is that it allows you a more controlled and consistent dosing amount.
To start vaping cannabis, you will need:
The first thing you will need for vaping cannabis is a vaporizer. Now, there are a lot of different types of vaporizers out there, from pens and pods to dab rigs and desktop vaporizers. If you are a beginner, we recommend you go for a disposable one.
2. Cannabis Concentrates
The next and the most obvious thing you will need is cannabis, which you will load into your vaporizers. You can buy dry herbs or cannabis concentrates. The most common types of concentrates include:
- Wax concentrates
- A glass-like substance called Shatter
- Oil concentrate –which is easier to smoke than shatter or wax
- Prefilled oil cartridges that can be attached to your vaporizer
A grinder is a tool for crushing cannabis flower into fine powder which is essential for even heating and vaporization
4. Loading and Cleaning Tools
If you are a bit of a perfectionist, you can also buy cleaning brushes and a spatula to load the cannabis into the vaporizer
How to Vape Cannabis?
If you are a first-timer, let us take you through a step-by-step process of vaping cannabis
- Once you are done selecting the vaporizer, pack the concentrate into your vaporizer
- Set the vaporizer temperature
- Wait for the vaporizer to heat up
- Inhale slowly….. and exhale
Tips for Beginners
For beginners, here are a few tips that will ensure smooth and enjoyable first experience
- Start small, take controlled doses, and slowly increase the amount
- Keep in mind that different concentrates require different heating temperatures, set it according to the instructions
- Clean your device regularly to make sure that the taste and potency of cannabis remains the same
- Be mindful and avoid driving while under the influence
- Keep your cannabis in an airtight container
- Last but not least, choose the finest cannabis provider to source your material
Grizzly Herbs is the best online weed dispensary in Canada, it’s an all-in-one stop for you whether you are looking for vapes, concentrates, or dry herbs.