What Is a Vape Cartridge and How Do You Choose the Right One?
The cartridge might be the single most crucial component in a vape. Yet, many people, especially beginners, don’t know much about it. Are you also new to vaping? The chances are that you haven’t heard of the cartridge.
Well, there’s no need to worry. This guide will tell you what a vape cartridge is and how to choose the best one. Let’s get started!
What Is a Vape Cartridge?
A vape cartridge is a capsule-like component that carries the oil extracts. Also known as a vape cart, it consists of several parts. You will find an atomizer, battery, chamber, and mouthpiece in a vape cartridge.
What are the functions of these components? Let’s look at that in detail:
Also known as a carrier or tank, the chamber contains the ingredients for vaping. Typically, those include marijuana oils.
Atomizer turns the marijuana oils and other liquid extracts into vapors. It does so by heating the chamber using a battery.
The atomizer is incomplete without its battery, as it is the powering component. Generally, you get two types of battery. The most popular option is rechargeable, which can be used several times. Then, you have the single-use battery, which works only once.
Lastly, you have the mouthpiece. It is the component that connects the vapor with the user. Also called the inhaler, it is used for inhaling the heated extracts of the chamber.
Types Of Vape Cartridges
Generally, there are three types of vape cartridges. They are:
- Disposable: This cart requires you to dispose of it once empty. As you may expect, it comes preloaded and charged, also known as the single-use vape cart.
- Prefilled: You might know it as the hash oil vape. It is a preloaded cart that contains specific flavored extracts. You can use it once and dispose of it!
- Refillable: Lastly, the most optimal option is the 510-thread empty cart, allowing you to refill whenever you run out of marijuana oils or extracts.
How to Choose the Right Vape Cartridge?
Here are a few things to consider before you choose a vape cartridge:
- Quality of the additives: Make sure to buy a vape cart containing high-quality oils. How do I check that? Look for lighter shades of yellow or golden, representing premium oils.
- Battery Type: Look for a rechargeable battery as it is more cost-effective in the long run. But if you are not a frequent vaper, go for a single-use battery.
- The Right Type: As mentioned earlier, you have three types of vape carts. Choose one that fits your requirements and budget.
- The Manufacturer: Always prioritize a company, like Grizzly Herb, that uses high-quality components for its vape cart. Otherwise, a low-quality purchase can be just as unhealthy as smoking.
And that’s all you need to know before buying your perfect vape cartridge. We would prefer a cost-effective solution rather than spending money everytime you need to vape. That can be expensive and inconvenient in the bigger picture. Consider going through the Grizzly Vape’s collection as they have carts of various sizes, flavors, effects, and individual chargers!